N regards to the girl who posted about being on the pill with no period

Well I still haven't gotton my period and my fiancé and I had sex last night and it was rough so I thought maybe that would help jump start and still nothing . I think I'll buy a test soon .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nd remember I haven't missed a period yet in six months while on this pill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Honey do you really think that rough sex will get your period??? How old are you? Listen if you are pregnant then you are not going to get your period, and if your not pregnant then your just gonna have to wait until your period feels like coming out.
    Rough sex is not going to call your period and tell her to come. oh gosh i hope you do get your period!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on May. 4, 2010

• people of all ages believe myths, age doesn't always mean a person is more knowledgeable.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 10:00 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Ok that's kind of rude I'm a full time worker own a coffe stand have two boys two step daughters and take care of my two neices and disabled nephew. It wouldn't be a bad thing if I was pregnant . I had posted some questions yesterday about my situation and I was only nearly updating the nice people who gave advice yesterday. I just thought I'd ask a funny question or do they think I was over exadurating . So for u I would try getting out of the house more and try getting a sense of humor thanks.
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 10:04 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Sex always used to "jump start" AF for me....then again it could have just been a coincidence.

Just a theory here...but if the prostaglandins in sperm can help ripen an "pregnant" cervix, I would assume it could have the same effect on a cervix that is being stubborn and doesn't want to help AF on her way.
    Anonymous

• Sex use to do it for me too. A session of rough sex. Its been 9 months since I had one so I cant say its worked lately lol.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:19 PM on May. 4, 2010