Worried

I know this worry is probably unfounded. And it is not like I constantly think about it. It has crossed my mind though. My dd is from a previous relationship. Her dad is living with his gf, she is pregnant with his baby. She also has 3 children. My ex was disapointed when he found out dd was a girl. The baby he is having now is a boy. I am a little worried that the baby will get better treatment than dd. Because it is a boy that my ex wanted, because it is their child together. My dd already gets picked on by his gf dd. Her dd tells my dd that she is the boss because it is her house among other things, which I have told them about.

Shaylyn318

Asked by Shaylyn318 at 9:54 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• file for sole custody. you have one kid, they have almost four. greedy.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 9:57 AM on May. 4, 2010

• LOL. He only has every other week visitation. And I have 2 kids. I had another child with my DH.
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 10:01 AM on May. 4, 2010

• What a mess! I guess you just have to support your daughter,, if the ex's new honey is at all reasonable, could you talk to her? I assume your new hubby love your kiddo like his own? Its not the blood that makes a Daddy, it is the actions! Sorry momma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:13 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Talk to the other Mother about her Daughters behavior. There is not much you can do about her having a Boy. Move on with your life and focus on your family. Your ex is OLD NEWS. Don't let him take up space in your mind. I agree with kimigogo " Its not the blood that makes a Daddy, it is the actions!" Sounds like your Ex is an immature jerk anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 4, 2010

• protect your dd, talk to the ex's girlfriend if you can and say you are concerned. as for the boy baby to be, nothing you can do. assume that ex will step up, and no matter what protect dd. and the others are right...a daddy has nothing to do with sperm donation...its love.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:12 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I would try to talk it out with your ex and or his girlfriend. Maybe this will resolve the issue. You are all parents to this little girl and it is important to work together to raise her.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:22 AM on May. 4, 2010