how can i get a loan

how can i get a loan, we want to get our first apartment but its in co-op. the buy in right now is 18,ooo. we make about 3000 dollars a month. then the rent is 681. do you think it would be do able? would a bank even give it to me, is th intrest going to kill us? also we are both full time students

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Unless you have perfect credit and collateral to offer up that's worth more than the loan amount that's never going to happen in this economy. Why not get an apartment that you don't need an 18k loan for? my rent is $725 a month and all I had to put down was one month rent and a 150 dollar deposit
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 10:04 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Use student loan money. I think $3000 a month is a lot of income and see no reason why it should be a problem unless you have a lot of other bills.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:04 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I think I would find another apartment,, that is alot of money!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:10 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Is this a condo or something to buy? If this strictly a rental that is a ridiculous amount. If you are just starting out this is definitely too much.
    pcheflady1999

Answer by pcheflady1999 at 12:18 PM on May. 4, 2010