Misspelling

What common words do you incorrectly spell?
Recieved
machiene
sometimes my own name I get dyslexic

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:22 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "their", and "schedule" are my most common mistakes. I have to stop and think about them every time I type them!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:24 AM on May. 4, 2010

• freight
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:25 AM on May. 4, 2010

• probably not misspell but misuse but only because i'm typing so fast and don't stop to think...there, to, for, by, ....i know i misspell a lot of bigger words...who cares as long as people know what you're talking about.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:29 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I don't know if you were kidding but it is received and machine. People usually spell a lot as one word.

I have Graves eye disease and the print on cafemom is hard for me to read. It is a little better in green. I don't like that I make mistakes but everyone does so I try not to let it bother me.

I usually get the big words right and make mistakes on the more common words.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:36 AM on May. 4, 2010

• my fingers move too fast...I get some letters mixed up. I also wear gloves all the time (psoriasis) so 2 keys get hit at the same time. lol

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:41 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I'm anal about spelling, so really the only time I spell something wrong is if my fingers are flying faster than my brain and I don't catch it to hit the "backspace" key. I frequently have to spell-check DH's stuff. Anything I just don't know (a lot of ag stuff, lol) is tough to figure out - I hate it when I have to ask DH how to spell something because it's a chemical I've never heard of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I used to be pretty good at spelling, but now I can't seem to remember some words.
    Anonymous