Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who would I call for this??

So, we live on a steep hill that most cars come from a blind corner, so they tend to pick up some good speed and I was wondering who do I call to find out about getting a "kids at play" type sign posted?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (3)
  • Call a police station, and ask them? i pretty sure they could give you some numbers!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 4, 2010

  • Call city hall. The mayors office or the public works department can probably help you..

    Answer by RoostersMom4 at 11:26 AM on May. 4, 2010

  • That's a good question. I think the city posts those signs, so I'd agree with calling city hall. I'm sure the police station could help you, too.

    Answer by mickstinator at 11:32 AM on May. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in General Parenting
did you save your babies cord blood?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN