If you have a "pull out" baby, did you get pregnant from the pre-ejaculation or because your hubby didn't pull out in time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a pull out baby~ pre-ejaculate
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:36 AM on May. 4, 2010

• You got pregnant because you were foolish! This is not 1910. I can't believe it when I see young women on cm writing about the "pull out" method (withdrawl). There are so many birth control options available. There is no reason to have an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy (ok there is a small % birth control failure rate).

Why would any man want to pull-out? Why would a woman make her man? There is no way to know how you got pregnant.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:40 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Lol, this pregnancy is pre-ejaculate... lol, as bad as that sounds...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:40 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I honestly don't know... but at the time we had just been talking about how much we wanted a baby, but we thought we couldn't afford one! All our friends kept asking us why we didn't have kids and they kept telling us "if you wait until YOU think you can afford it, then you'll never have kids!"

So our "accidental" baby may have been a little more planned than we thought at the time. :)
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:41 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Well, to answer Gail, a woman would want a man to pull out.. because not pulling out is gross!!!!! My DH and I used the pull it out method for four years, then when we decided to have kids, stopped.. then I got an IUD.. and I still beg him to pull out sometimes.. yuck.. I hate cleaning up after that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 4, 2010

• pre- ejaculate, with all three!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:42 AM on May. 4, 2010

• and I agree with ann
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:46 AM on May. 4, 2010

• You got pregnant because you were foolish! This is not 1910. I can't believe it when I see young women on cm writing about the "pull out" method (withdrawal).

The pull-out method worked for us for 8 years. BUT we were always prepared for it not to work! When I was struck with bad "Baby-fever" (about 6 months before I got pregnant with #1) I had wondered if there was something wrong with one of us because the method had worked so well!

I NEVER recommend this method to those that are not prepared for it to fail!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:49 AM on May. 4, 2010

• we used pull-out because we were not trying, but trying at the same time. If that makes any sense!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Gailll: Me and my husband have been using that method for 6 years. I don't make him do anything. We have both agreed that birth control is not healthy and I don't want to risk my life taking it. Pull out does work for a lot of families. There is no reason for you to be out here bashing the pull out method. Every birth control has a failure rate even the much praised IUD which if it fails you will most likely miscarry anyways.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:54 AM on May. 4, 2010