Sex toy

A friend of mine asked for help on FB today. She was looking for body wash to use while she was at her sisters and found two vibrators in her nieces room.

she had asked if she should tell her mom. She got a bunch of answers saying to mind her own business. But this is how I look at it, her niece is 13. if she has used vibraters she's most likely sexually active with boys too. And its better safe then sorry. her sister had her niece at 15, and now her niece is following her foot steps in life. i told her as a mom i would want to know cause then I could at least make sure she is safe and on BC.

What do you think?

EarthMama05

Asked by EarthMama05 at 11:43 AM on May. 4, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I think at 1 yrs old?...that little girls a sex addict..I dont even own a vibrator
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I masturbated way before I was hooking up with boys...I had an electric razor and if you took the razor part off there was a vibrating plastic thing I used..  Should you tape her hands up as well ,lol.. Its a natural thing that all kids do.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 4, 2010

• i would tell too.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:46 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Does the aunt (your friend) feel comfortable enough to talk to the 13 y/o about it herself first? Maybe she can open up the lines of communication and offer to help her have a converstation with her mom about it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:46 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I agree with you op. I'd let her mom know. Its better safe then sorry and a sex talk from her mom wouldnt hurt neither would bc. She's going to do it no matter what, the best thing you can do is make sure she is safe and has knowledge in the matter.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:49 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Well masturbating at 13 is VERY normal, but I almost think a vibrator is a little over the top.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:49 AM on May. 4, 2010

• Its funny you are asking this question and would tell the mom and you are selling sex toys on your page! Hypocritical much??? Do you have a age limit on who you can sell to??

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 4, 2010

• he niece hates her guts! they dont get along at all! they are only 7 yrs apart and the niece is horrible! tries to jack her life up. so her talking to her totally wouldnt happen. But my friend, still loving her niece is worried she'll get knocked up at a young age and end up a drop out like her mom.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:51 AM on May. 4, 2010

• How does that make me a hypocrate? And yes their is an age limit 18+! I don't think kids or young girls should have ADULT toys. i'd question on how she got it. the sex stores around here, you have to be 18 and show ID as soon as you get in. plus to buy the items too? you definitely need ID. she's either getting it from an older friend, or she's using someone else's (health risks)

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:54 AM on May. 4, 2010

• I was masturbating way before I was having sex.... Just leave it alone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 4, 2010