Does your dh get mad bc you don't stick to the rules of the house?

When my dh is home we have certain rules like making sure the kids go to bed at 9 o'clock well when he works late the rules are bended alittle...lol so when he calls he asked about the kids and sometimes they are in bed by 9 and sometimes 9: 30 anyway he gets sooo upset with me bc he says I am making it look like he is the bad guy and when daddy is not home we can do whatever we want in a way he is right but I have to handle these kids the best way it would work for me bc they do not jump when I talk but they walk the line when daddy is here anyway I just tell him to RELAX don't get all bent out of shape over this atleast the kids are in bed. I mean if they really make me mad then they know I have had enough then they go to sleep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on May. 4, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• well in my house seems how I am in charge of taking care of the kids and what-not I set the bedtime. Its not based on convience for me, but when they kids would sleep the best. Usually between 8-9. I'd tell him that if he was taking care of them then he can make the rules but since you are then you are making the rules.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:03 PM on May. 4, 2010

• What rules?

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:00 PM on May. 4, 2010

• No I'm not a child.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:01 PM on May. 4, 2010

• well our children follow the same rules with him as they do with me, i do 99% of the parenting b/c dh works alot but when he is home, we parent the same way. we don't want our kids to be confused by different rules or to be afraid of the other parent it's silly to set different rules, you're supposed to parent as a team JMHO
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:06 PM on May. 4, 2010