Is it normal for 15 mos old to have 8 teeth coming in at once?

My daughter has 8 teeth and 8 more coming in all at the same time. I wanted to know if this is normal? And what can i do to ease the pain?

Flo831

Asked by Flo831 at 12:02 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If your daughter is doing it, then it'[s normal for her! My son would cut mulitple teeth at once and had a mouthfull by the time he was a year. Motrin helped both my kids with teething
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:06 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Whether it's normal or not, it's happening. All kids get their teeth at different times.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:07 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My duaghter has eight coming in right now. It's miserable. She even has a huge flat molar coming in the back. Cranky.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:08 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Like a PP said, there isn't much normalcy to teeth! My son had 4 or 5 come in at once and that was no fun. : ( Give your daughter hugs and kisses!
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 12:43 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Give her fruit... I give my daughter apple slices pineapple slices pickles... anything cold and hard just watch them super carefully when they eat it obviously. lol
    Aleah_Hardiman

Answer by Aleah_Hardiman at 2:46 PM on May. 4, 2010