what is the best laundry soap? what kind of laundry soap do you use?

i have been using a cheap soap and it has been fading our clothes and i was looking for a good soap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use Arm n Hammer free and clear. My df and dd's have sensitive skin so cheap isnt an option!@
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:04 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I love Tide. I tried to go greener and use a more enviromentally friendly soap, but I just LOVE the smell of Tide and seriously missed it. I will go green in other places...

It has to be Original Tide though... the other scents give me headaches.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:05 PM on May. 4, 2010

• what is a good soap that does not fade clothes??
    Anonymous

• I just bought Tide with Downy in it because it was on sale. I keep smelling my clothes throughout the day. I smell great!! I'm going to keep buying this!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:06 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I use XTRA because its cheap, but I buy gain fabric softeners. They smell so good.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:11 PM on May. 4, 2010

• We use Sun Burst. I buy it at Family Dollar. It doesn't fade our clothes and it's one of the few detergents that my middle son is not allergic to.

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:13 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Xtra.....it's gotten stains out of cloths that even expensive detergents couldn't. it also leaves my cloths so soft and smelling amazing
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I use Arm and Hammer. I haven't noticed that its faded any clothes and it smells AMAZING. Even after you dry the clothes you can still smell the detergent. It works well with stains too and isn't horribly expensive.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:58 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I know this doesn't answer your question but I was using Purex baby for my DD and am so disappointed that I can't find it anymore. I loved the scent.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 12:58 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I recent Yahoo! Article claims that Tide 2x Ultra does the best at actual cleaning!
    Raven78

Answer by Raven78 at 2:15 PM on May. 4, 2010