does anyone sell the la bella baskets?

Just curious how it all works and benefits from it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Just make sure there consultant package is a good one. I sale for Premier Designs and our consultant package is the best out of any direct sales company. You make 50% all the time, there are no quotas to make, your shipping and handling on catalogs and supplies is FREE.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:23 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I work a product free biz. I love it. I offer a service that people love and the company is really reputable.  You can message me if you want info or visit my site

xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 1:47 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I actually inquired about it and I think the benefits are decent and the baskets are beautiful. I can't remember off the top of my head what you get as a consultant but I was pleased.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 2:10 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I own a gift basket business of my own with my husband. The only quotas I have to meet are my own, and we control the inventory, the baskets and the shipping. I prefer working for myself than doing direct sales for someone else.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:19 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Hi,
    I do sell La Bella Baskets. You can have your own gift basket and flower business without having to maintain inventory or do shipping. You get two web sites and lots of support. They also have a program to encourage sngle moms called Baskets of Hope.
    Pam_Shaw

Answer by Pam_Shaw at 8:08 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Hi... I sell La Bella Baskets too. You are basically running your own business but they do all of the work. There is two ways to make money at it...1 - Bring people to your site and they order something. 2- Have people sign up to be a sale person. Thats it. Then collect the money. Keep your spirits up and keep promoting yourself and you should make some money. I am excited about this business.
    Happy selling
    Wendy F
    wenfitz

Answer by wenfitz at 8:52 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Right now we have a "7 Day Jump Start Promotion" where you can start up your business for $1.97 & test drive it for 7 days to see if you like it before you commit to joining. You work as much or little as you want. You get back what you put into it basically. You don't have to call people, only send e-mails and are given free leads every month of people interested in working from home. La Bella provides you with two websites, one is your store and one is for marketing, & all of the training, support, & materials you need to be successful in this business. This is a great opportunity at owning and running your own business from home, making money both from referring the business to others plus the sales you will make from the gift baskets, flowers & items in your store. I definitely recommend this business & think it's well worth it. E-mail or call me if interested.More info @- http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/JenellO.html
    LaBellaRep

Answer by LaBellaRep at 8:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2010