Why in the HECK....................

Do I still have Handy Manny on my TV when I'm alone??? LOL just noticed what that annoying noise was comming from my telly...time to change the channel :)

Zakysmommy

Asked by Zakysmommy at 12:12 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have handy mandy on too! : ) My son's kind of watching it. : )

Habit maybe?
    Anonymous

• My little man is watching handy mandy now too.toddler boy

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:14 PM on May. 4, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that happenend to me about 5 minutes ago..daughter was watching it before i took her to school..i came home, sat on the couch got on my laptop, and totally noticed i was still watching her show..i've noticed that i block it out pretty well tho..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:15 PM on May. 4, 2010

• LOL my youngest is 11 and she watches Disney in the am before I take her to school. Normally I change the channel or turn off the TV when everyone is gone. But my mind must be somewhere else today. But problem is now fixed. I have digital music on playuing all my favorite hair bands of the 80's lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:15 PM on May. 4, 2010

• LOL, yea I learned with my son, now 16, to block out those shows as well lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:16 PM on May. 4, 2010

• It is a mom thing, we tune it out then when we least expect we don't realize it is still on.

Even though no one is watching it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:16 PM on May. 4, 2010

• It's troubling, couldnt' figure out why I was twitching so badly lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:18 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Oh and NO offence to those that watch it with their little ones, mine aren't little anymore so we are beyond that stage lol. I do, however, miss some of the shows my kids used to watch. We loved Pooh Bear and Bear in the Big Blue House!! Why aren't those still on? I would watch those again lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:20 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I found myself stopping what I was doing often and "taking a break" when my son used to watch The Backyardigans!!! I thought they were adorable!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 12:32 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Yea I like the backyardiagans too, I even watched Lazy Town lol.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:37 PM on May. 4, 2010