Weird...

When we got our tax check last month I stocked up on formula for dd. I've decided to change her over to gentleease. So I have four 28 ounce cans of enfimal and one small can. All unopened. I put them all on criagslist for 80$. Seems like a really good deal to me, considering the big cans are 24$ and the little one is 12$. It's been a week and I haven't gotten a single offer. Am I asking too much? Or do people just not buy forumla off craigslist? I've never had a problem selling baby stuff on there before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• why don't you just take them back to the store?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:19 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't buy formula from there. You could have tampered with it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:20 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I would NEVER feed my child anything I got off of craiglist. That is just weird and seems dangerous. Try taking them back to the store for a credit.
    Anonymous

• I agree. Take them back to the store and tell them the story. They'll exchange it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• people are also probably thinking you are someone getting them from wic and trying to scam them.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:23 PM on May. 4, 2010

• the store probably will think the same unless you have your receipt
    shay1130

• well anyone on wic knows you dont get 28oz cans of formula on it! I would take them back for store credit and get whatever kind you wanted
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:25 PM on May. 4, 2010

• i think when it comes down to food, it is hard to sell it/give it to people that are strangers because it is not trustworthy and especially if people are already getting WIC or even food stamps then they are not gonna jump to pay for something that is a good deal since they already dont have to use thier money.

not only that but if someone is not in your area, they might not want to travel far to pick up formula, maybe if there was something else that was sold along with your formula?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:36 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Try Ebay, people go crazy over formula on there. Do a search on ebay first to see what it is selling for.
    Anonymous

• Any type of food or drugs, brought back to a retailer are waste. When a refund or exchange is given, it is simply courtesy for the customer. I personally would never buy food, secondhand from a stranger. How insane is that?
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 1:01 PM on May. 4, 2010