She waited for my son to be dropped off at school

this lady waited for my husband to drop my 10 year old son off at school to go up to him and started yelling at him and telling him to stop calling her son a nerd and then threatened him by saying next time his dad is going to deal with you mind you she never reported this to the school and now my son is afraid to go to school and came home crying my question is how should i deal with this cause i really just want to beat her ass but i know that's just gonna make it worse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Has your son been bullying her son? Now he has a taste of what he's been doing to others.
    Anonymous

• well im not saying that this lady is right, but if some kid was bullying my son and calling him a nerd, i might have something to say to him too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:27 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I would tell her not to speak with your child. I would also have a talk with your child about name calling because he is oviously hurting the kids feelings if he is going home telling him mom.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:28 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I would call the school ,speak to the principal and have him set up a meeting and get to the bottom of it. How she handled the situation was rude and immature but something must have gotten her that ticked off...and we all know how protective we mothers can get over our children sometimes,lol. Maybe you all can work the situation out with a school mediation. Your son shouldnt be bullying other kids..but by no means should any adult bully a child. Two wrongs don't make a right! Good Luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:28 PM on May. 4, 2010

• no my son gets bullied in school hes a very shy child
    Anonymous

• Did your husband call the kid a nerd?
    Anonymous

• i would probably yell at my kid for being a bully and tell him he's just gonna have to put his big boy pants on and go back to school. Then i would probably contact the mother who yelled and tell her if her child ever has a problem with my child again that i would prefer them to come to me first instead of her bullying my son.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:31 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I don't get it, who did the lady yell at?
    Anonymous

• why would the mother accuse your son of this if it didnt happen? I think that you may not know the whole story
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:31 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Your son should leave her son alone and there should be no more problems. If a kid was bullying my son I would talk to him directly rather than being a tattle tale and drawing a bunch of other people into it if it can be solved easily. Your son has no reason to be afraid and you should let it drop.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:32 PM on May. 4, 2010