Illegals and microchipping....Do you think this is how the Government is going to enforce the ID CHIP

There has been rumors and talk about microchipping everyone and just how the Government is going to do this alot of people have thought it would be through the new healthcare refrom.
Actually I'm starting to see how the illegals and the legal Americans will be microchipped just so the LAW can see who is legal and if you don't have a chip implanted then you must not be American and must be thrown into jail...That is where the so called FEMA CAMPS come in, they will need the space to lock up millions because millions will not only be illegal but will be Americans refusing to have the chip implanted

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Never say never, anything is always possible. There are things happening today that back in the 50's and 60's that people said would never happen.
    Anonymous

• Here is GA they already passed a law that you cannot microchip ANYONE, with out their written consent.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:36 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Never happen.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:37 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Well maybe,if people keep making it impossible for our laws to be enforced.I really do not think it would come from enforcing a law that is already federal law.I think if it were possible it would be because people want to make it impossible to enforce our laws.They aren't thinking logically only with feelings.
    Anonymous

• I'm getting my tinfoil hat ready.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:45 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I really don't think it will happen any time in the foreseeable future. IF Congress were to be foolish enough to pass something like this, the public outcry would stop it fast.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:59 PM on May. 4, 2010

• op here....I'm not talking about this year or even next year but down the line maybe 5 or 19 years from now
    Anonymous

• my dh has a greencard, and it almost looks like a computer on the back of it. i am sure it is traceable.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:02 PM on May. 4, 2010

• rolling on floorridiculous!!!

Anonymous

• No, especially this administration. That would make voter fraud all that much harder to accomplish.

Anonymous