My best friend since 2nd grade just got engaged!

I want to get her a little congrats gift because she has always been VERY generous to me and my family. Like when I found out I was pregnant with each of my children, she bought me a little something, than when I found out the sex she got me something blue or pink. She was in the delivery room with me when i had my son and took the entire day off work to be with me when I had my daughter. I'm going to see her wednesday to check out the ring and I want to bring her a little something. But I have NO idea what!! Maybe a bridal book and/or some bridal magazines? Any ideas would be really appreciated :-)

CrystalJanie

Asked by CrystalJanie at 12:43 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• what a beautiful friendship!! I like the idea of a bridal book, how about a scrapbook that she can start with her engagement.
    Anonymous

• Along with your congrats offer her up anything you can do to help. She'll appreciate the gesture.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:45 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Aww. I like hearing stories like that. Beats all the sad ones on cafe mom.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:54 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Oh I for sure told her I want to help with EVERYTHING!! lol The scrapbook idea is a good one, I like that.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 3:22 PM on May. 4, 2010

• A wedding organizer. It has each thing that needs to be done prior to the wedding all the way up to the reception. Along with the promise to help with all the details! You really are lucky to have such a good friend!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:38 PM on May. 4, 2010