Wh0 is he to tell me what to do?

So i got into an argument with my future MIL ... ( just about something else she is pissed about it..) ...She started crying and went outside and must of blabbed to my future FIL...and he came in yelling at me ...somewhere in the middle of it he told me I need to get a job.......who is HE to tell me to get a job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• From personal experience I have found that at a certain point you have to tell your in-laws that but the hell out of your life.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 12:49 PM on May. 4, 2010

• you are fighting with your In laws and making your future MIL cry and you don't have a job and clearly NEED one for some reason I am guessing financially you need to or from your written attitude, I am sure there are TONS of reason's.. But I am sure its everyone else that has the problem and you are PERFECTly normal and never in the wrong... right... ???!!! sound like a heck of a gal.....
    Anonymous

• are you living under their roof? if so, i guess he has every right to tell you to get a job or get out.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:57 PM on May. 4, 2010

• As someone who has had issues with in-laws over stepping their bounds I can sympathize BUT if you are living under their roof then yes they have a right to butt in.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 12:59 PM on May. 4, 2010

• yes we live with them because THEY did not want us to move away ( which i want to..and since I am giving that up, I think they need to not try and tell me what to do) ...... my MIL just streeses her own self out..she always tries to pick fights with me so that my fiance will want to break up with me.....
    Anonymous

• Good Lord - accept some responsibilty of at least being the bitch which is probably why your MIL wants her SON to break up with you... she know's you will make his life miserable..AND take him away and control him so he never will go see her.. I dread the future of my son being that there are women out there like you..
    Anonymous

• sounds like its time to pack your bags and move out.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:02 PM on May. 4, 2010

• just remember that he said that and hold on to it and when another fight comes up, use it. you have to learn how to stand up for yourself cause your inlaws are gonna walk all over you from here on out if your already fighting with them now
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:02 PM on May. 4, 2010

• living with your in-laws or parents is just a disaster waiting to happen
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 1:04 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Get a job. Quit being difficult
    Anonymous