have you ever felt like you were in compitition with a friend or family member?

example: to get married first or to have the first baby or anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sometimes i try to out-do myself at my son's prek to impress others. I guess you could call it that. Like i want my cookies to look and taste better than the other moms...hehe.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• my sil has very low self esteem (because her life is messed up because she simply cannot be nice to people consistently) and she seems to have a competition going with me and dh... if we vaca, she takes a more expensive one.... i could list a million examples. she is just small minded and i find it comical because she is 10 years older than me and my life is so amazingly good that i dont need to compare to anyone because i am happy :)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:22 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Yes, two EX friends of mine seemed like they were always in competition with me. Always bragging and talking down on things I had or liked. That's why they are no longer friends of mine.
    Anonymous

• Not really. I think with age comes the realization that there is no point in associating with those who want to compete with us.
    Anonymous

• Me and my older sister are in a friendly competition to get pregnant.

Sadly we both got upstaged by my 17 year old unwed sister.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:25 AM on May. 5, 2010