weird preggers sex question TMI

ok i know this is really weird and very tmi but last night hubby and i did the deed . well normally after he cums he pulls right out well after a few sec hubby says how about you let me go. well i didnt have a O and i wasnt squeezing or anything but he was like almost stuck inside and said i was squeezing really tight and like clamped down on him. he had to like pull really hard to get out. now i never had this happen with remmi and it hadnt happend tell last night im almost 35 weeks btw and i thought i might be getting kinda swollen down there but i didnt think it was that bad he didnt really have trouble getting it in just getting it out any one else ever had this happen? is it something i should be worried about?

MammaBanjo

Asked by MammaBanjo at 1:09 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That's interesting....I have to say that I haven't ever heard of that happening. It may have just been your body reacting to the motion of sex. I don't know that I'd be too worried, but if you are...maybe ask your Dr. about it the next time you go? Sorry I don't have any helpful information.
    Anonymous

• hmmm. Ive never heard of that happening nor has it ever happened to me, but being that you are 35 weeks pregnant you might just be really swollen and you said you didnt get 'there' so maybe you wern't very lubricated. I'd google the question and see if anyone else has asked this.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 1:17 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I would say that you were having swelling down there. I've never heard of that happening.
    Honestly, you should give your OB a call and mention it to them. It could be something serious, although it could be nothing.
    Better safe.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:18 PM on May. 4, 2010