threesome?.... complicated

im nine months pregnant and my husband is dying to have a 3some.. i am not too comfortable with it but i know its something he wants to do. we have discussed the boundaries (he is not to enter her) i just am nott sure what to do. i keep telling him we need to wait till im done being pregnant and all recovered but he wants to do it now. I do have a best friend that would be willing to try this experience with us pregnant or not.. what would you do?? open minded people please only reply to this and no bashing please.. we've been married for three years and just wanting to spice things up a little

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• UGGG ! I coudn't even think about sex with anyone at 9 months,,so I would say wait,, I wouldn't do ANYTHING I didn't want to! Why isn't he more concerned about your feelings in this matter,, my VOTE is no!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I would wait until you are more comfortable. A threesome can quickly go wrong if not everyone is comfortable and relaxed witht the situation.
    Anonymous

• any sexual contact w/ another person can be risky while you are pregnant, they may have a disease and not know it. Make him wait till you're not pregnant anymore. Think carefully about who you want to introduce to your bedroom, I almost think someone you don't know as well would be better than your best friend. If things don't go the best for any reason you may lose your friend. Talk to him about other things he wants to do that are more pregnancy friendly, you're almost done, he can wait.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 1:22 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I think you both are playing with fire here. Why ask for an opinion and then say open minded only need answer? Doesn't that translate into "only answer if you tell me what I want to hear"
    Anonymous

• let her rub ur belly like buddah haha jkn bad joke... honestly i'd say no, and i'd be more worried about my labor and delivery than meeting my husband sexual needs..
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:25 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I would say by your hesitation, that you are NOT comfortable with this. Just a thought but if he's so open to it, would he be willing to have a 3-some with you and him and another guy? If he isn't willing to turn the table that way, then he is only interested in getting his groove on and not necessarily into it for what it does for you. Also, if he was caring about it, he wouldn't ask when you are this far along.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:26 PM on May. 4, 2010

• op here: no that isnt what im saying. im saying please dnt reply if your going to bash on my willingness to have threesomes with my husband. i know i will not always here what i want. and obviously im not exactly sure what direction im leaning more towards otherwise i wouldnt be posting a question looking for advice... right?

i would prefer to wait, my husband just doesnt seem as willing.. how do i encourage him to wait?? he"s more stubborn than most, and i sware he;s bi polar
    Anonymous

• Not cool.
    Anonymous

• Too risky while you're pregnant, you already don't seem to want to, (you didn't once say you are completely into it) I highly doubt he will be satisfied for very long to not have penetration so the rules you both have agreed to probably won't last, and really not bashing but here is some food for thought: if you've only been married for three years and you're already spicing it up with threesomes, what are you going to do at five years, ten years or longer? You should probably think about this quite a bit more for the sake of your mental and emotional not to mention physical health and your marriage.
    Anonymous

• i sware he;s bi polar

Um, this does not lead to group sex desires. It's more than a little offensive that you bring up a real mental health condition in relation to this kind of behavior.
    Anonymous