have you ever had anyone be jealous of you?

not your body or looks or anything but i had a SIL who let go of the farmhouse she lived in (not in her name), moved out into her mother's house, so basically we took it over and remodeled it and it just irked her that we were making it newer and livable (they never did repairs), we invested thousands of dollars in it and then she goes and calls the city on us.

its just the fact that it bothered her so badly to go make a call on us

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My friend was jealous of my pregnancy, childbirth and outcome...then, she was jealous that my son talked so well so early and her's said nothing, so, she was taking him to all sorts of doctors. Like at age one-two. I was telling her, he will talk, give him time.

My aunt was super pissed when I told her my score on the ACT...she was talking about her son and his score. She then asked what I made. She was going to gloat. But, I outscored her son and she was so damned PISSED. She just left our house after arguing about why I didn't get my school completely paid for and everything.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:39 PM on May. 4, 2010

• One of my friends is so jealous of my baby & ability to stay home that she's trying to get pregnant!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 1:24 PM on May. 4, 2010

• That'd be SO frustrating, annoying, and ugh. Sounds like a very jealous person to me! Don't give into her immature jealousy. Keep your head up... Don't let any of your feeling show, about how she called the city... so she can't have that satisfaction! you rock

Anonymous

• Yea you have people in our world like that. Pray for her.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:26 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Yea there called Haters lol
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:30 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Ugh...I'm in a similar situation with a coworker. I had been looking for a house, so she started looking. She closed 1 week before me. My house is in town in a nice neighborhood whereas hers is in a rough part of the county. She's been telling people at work how small my kitchen is (she's never even been to my house!) and how much more money she's spending. One of our mutual friends says it's because she's jealous my house is bigger, so she's trying to "out do " me, but it's just plain annoying.
    kitkabob

Answer by kitkabob at 1:35 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Actually my sister is jealous of me. She gets jealous over everything. Especially if my son gets to spend more time with my mom or dad then her kids do. She also can't stand how close me and my mom are!
    Anonymous

• well you certainly have someone jealous of you! yes i have. it sucks but it is their problem not yours. just know how iteats them up inside and it is easy to forgive their petty small minded ways.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:02 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Yes! my bf in high school. she had a full ride scholarship to any school she wanted, but she got pregnant (on purpose) and married instead. Then she just kept popping out kids bc she wouldn't use birthcontrol. now she's miserable with her life. and always goes on and on about how wonderful my life is and how lucky I am because I got my tuituion paid and blah blah blah. I fianlly just told her she made her own path, she could have gone anywhere she wanted and doen anything for FREE , but she chose not too.
    Anonymous

• Called the city? What is she calling the city about?
    Anonymous