what store do you absolutely hate!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Shopping

• WalMart
    Anonymous

• Sears! They are so dirty and never have enough help. I was there for over an hour the last time just to get bags for my sweeper... They only had two people in the entire store working...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:33 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Kmart!
    I don't care for walmart either, but I can't help food shopping there because it really does cut my food budget. And the only way for me to stay home with my three kids is to be frugal.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:34 PM on May. 4, 2010

• WALMART
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 1:35 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Walmart, but it is a love/hate relationship. I really have to to NEED to go there in order to go!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:46 PM on May. 4, 2010

• walmart, it is the closest grocery store where i live but i drive about 10 miles out of the way to go somewhere else
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:59 PM on May. 4, 2010

• A very specific branch of a chain. I don't hate the whole chain in general, just one town's store. It's a grocery store. I hate Macy's, period, too.
    Anonymous

• Walmart!
    Natsnumberthree

Answer by Natsnumberthree at 5:17 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Macys got raggedy. But if you find something nice, it is nice. Costco is 2 full of people sometimes and makes me phobic.Walmart is full of weird people. Sears is very depressing, I don't know why. JCPenney too.
    Anonymous

• Walmart. I only go there when traveling or if I have a gift card from there.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:58 PM on May. 4, 2010