BFF has a boyfriend now, keeps bailing on plans and commitments

what should I do? I am happy that she finally met someone she likes we are both mid/late 30's, but is now making plans and or commitments and then bailing on them at the last minute when he offfers something better. Then she acts like we never really had plans.

I am being patient, I remember what it is like to have "new love" ..how do you think I should handle this? it is starting to piss me off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Give her a little bit of time and let her and this New Love things go throw it's up and downs ..But also to remind her that you care about her you don't want to see get her hurt. Because you are a Good friend of hers But she also don't needed to leave you hanging when you and her Plan on somthing to stick to it.. I know things happen but she also needed to call say somethng came up.. I know she don't want to be in the middle but she needed sit down and say to herself I needed to Plan something with my new boy friend on the weekends and have lunch with my friend on the week so she get spend time with both of you and no one get's hurt ...
    Star129

Answer by Star129 at 2:12 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I would just give her a little more space than she wants, she want to make plans to still be very close to you but doesnt see it is bad to replace your plans without thinking of your feelings.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't make plans with her right now. If you can, find someone else to go with you. When things even out with her new love she'll come back.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:44 PM on May. 7, 2010