How odd is that !

well my brothers "1st" girlfriend ( and who he lost his virginity to) ...just added me on facebook and I noticed her birthday was Feb. 11th .... I think its odd...because it is also my brothers bday ( didnt know they had the same, before) ..also his fiances birthday is feb. 11th.........not to mention our moms is also. lol...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It could just be that he doesn't want to include too much personal information?

Answer by Bmat at 2:04 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Bmat, that didn't have anything to do with what she said! HAHA but yeah that is weird!
    Anonymous

• That is weird. Who knows maybe he looks for people with his birthday so he doesn't forget their birthday. JK
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:32 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My brother's wife has the same birthday as his ex-gf, the bitch who cheated on him while he was in Iraq. My DD's birthday is the day before, and our parents anniversary is just a couple days earlier. Yeah, all on the 11th is weird, but hey, coincidences happen, lol!
    Anonymous

• That is odd. Kinda cool too.
    Anonymous

• Weird!!!!
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 12:55 AM on May. 5, 2010