maybe someone can help me? I have always wanted to open up a daycare of my own, but never new how to go about it?

Since I was little I always said I wanted to start off in home then get the certificates I needed then move to a building, but how do I go about this? And once I get the building how to I go about paying all the bills and having people to hire?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I run a daycare out of my home and I really enjoy it. I would advise joining http://www.cafemom.com/group/1994. They will have all the answers/advice you are seeking. :)

vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 8:12 AM on May. 5, 2010

• There are a lot of great business books out there that can help. You should read some generally about small businesses and some specific to day care.

My group has a forum for small business owners if you'd like to check us out.  We have a lot of business related articles posted as well.  www.cafemom.com/group/movers

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:16 PM on May. 4, 2010

• ok I will check it out thanks
    Anonymous

• I wrote about it on my blog- used to do it from my home, click here to read it.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:12 AM on May. 5, 2010