I've lost 20 pounds, I'm scared that I will gain it back?

I want to lose at least 30 more...how do I motivate myself and stop being fearful about it. and just enjoy it...

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 2:06 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I've lost 20lbs too.. and know I won't gain it back because I refuse to eat the way I was ever again in my life. I have 10 more lbs to lose... so weight loss dust to you! :D
    Anonymous

• you lost 20 already girl~!! that should be motivation enough to keep going.
    you should in a way be nervous that you could gain it all back, because you can. just make sure you realize that you making a life style change. stick with your healthy eating habits and exercise habits. you should have one cheat meal a week to keep yourself sane, and exercise 5 days a week at least - and you wont gain it back, youll keep loosing. congrats & GL!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:09 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Good for you! There are lots of things you can do .... do you have a workout buddy, support system?

Make healthy eating and exercise a part of your daily life ..not just a temporary thing.

If you need some motivation or encouragement then you can visit my website, chat with others, get workout buddies or just get some tips. www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs

Congratulations on those 1st 20 lbs! If you need encouragement you can message me any time!
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 10:56 PM on May. 4, 2010