Supposing that your mother thought of having you aborted...Would you thank her for not doing it? obviously!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sure im happy my mom didnt get an abortion, but if her choices were either abortion or adoption - i would of rather her had an abortion.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:50 PM on May. 4, 2010

• That reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw the other day. I t read, "Choose life, your mother did."
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:17 PM on May. 4, 2010

• that is lame.... i had a friend whos mom died of cancer when she was 8, then dad remarried a witch and her life became hell. she said that she wished she had never lived. she still feels that way but doesnt wanna go to hell for killing herself. she says every once in awhile - damn why couldnt i have been aborted. :) you're lame for posting this crap anon. that is super weak!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:19 PM on May. 4, 2010

• any your response was stupid amaliaD
    Anonymous

• i wish she had.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't want to know such a thing.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:23 PM on May. 4, 2010

• damn why couldnt i have been aborted. :) you're lame for posting this crap anon. that is super weak!

You'll be surprise at what this question might unleash!
    Anonymous

• I'm with Danielp on this one.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 2:26 PM on May. 4, 2010

• my mom wanted me to have an abortion when I told her the news of my pregnancy (btw I was 27, college grad, ft worker, steady relationship with the boyfriend and still am 3 years later). I decided "against her" and we didnt talk for a long time. But she is a very loving grandma. But I will NEVER forget that conversation we had. And she had the nerve to tell me over the phone last month that she was happy I made the right decision. Why would she bring that up? It just really pissed me off that she considers my son "the child who wasnt aborted"
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:42 PM on May. 4, 2010

• How is this question in just for fun? Nothing "fun" about it.
    Anonymous