Right now I have a 22 mos and 4 mos old girls, messy house and cleaning a closet that seems like it will never end.. about to throw in the towel.. HELP!!

I need some motivation I have 2 girls who need my constant attention, we just moved in our new home and i have unpacked and still cleaning and stuff but it seems to take forever..I am in desperate need of tips, tricks, and motivation... thanks ladies!!!

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 2:53 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• BTW husband is at work and wont see him until Wed. night :((
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:56 PM on May. 4, 2010

• You what I would do? take my kids for a drive and go to some place nice to have a treat.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 2:58 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I just wrote a post about this very thing...so I understand what you are going through!!
    Anonymous

• hahaha i just answered your post too funny.. i would love to go out for a treat but the mess will still be here.. I wish I had a fairy godmother who could see my distress and wave her magic wand and make the mess disappear.. aww hell with it i am gonna hire a housekeeper lol jokn
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 3:20 PM on May. 4, 2010

• i wish i lived near you.. i LOVE to clean and organize (and purge houses of stuff).. you could watch my babies and i would do the rest! My number one tip: If it hasn't been used in a year get rid of it. Take it to a shelter or goodwill, get a tax reciept. its good for your house and great for the needy
    gfargas

Answer by gfargas at 3:26 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Do it tonight when they are sleeping.

It isn't the best long term solution, of course, but since you are just moving in and need the chance to get things cleaned up- hang with them for a while this evening and then do it tonight! :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 3:40 PM on May. 4, 2010

• good answers i will do as much as i can for now (since they are napping) lol and finish tonight thanks
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:07 PM on May. 4, 2010