Funny feeling- Please help!

Ok- So I am about 34 weeks along. I am feeling very odd. My head is pounding and I feel light headed. My breasts are leaking ALOT and I am having ALOT of tummy tightening. It doesnt hurt though, not like contractions I had when having my son. This morning I was very sick, throwing up, and couldnt keep anything down. I am drinking some ginger ale, to help with the upset of the belly... And I am either leaking, or having ALOT of discharge/sweat... What's goin on??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• call your OB
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:58 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I second that... call the doc. It is better to be safe than sorry in this situation and your LO's safety is at stake. Your doc will be happy to check you out.
    Good luck and let us know...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:05 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I'm glad you're at least able to keep fluids down now. The dehydration would have been a likely culprit for the headache and extra braxton hicks.

But you will want to seek out your doctor, or just go to L&D, to test if you're leaking or not. That will be important for you to know either way.
    Anonymous

• call your ob. are the tightening sensations timeable?
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:59 PM on May. 4, 2010