Is your house a mess right now?

Oh please, oh please tell me I'm not the only one!!! I have three loads of laundry waiting to be folded, two out on the clothesline and two more waiting for the washer, I managed to do half the dishes between caring for my two year old and three month old, there are toys all over the house that need to be picked up, my kitchen floor looks like it hasn't seen a broom in several months (I swept two days ago), I'm trying to potty train my 2 year old but so far today the score is potty chair 0 and underware 10, my three month old has suddenly decided that he wants to be held constantly and to only sleep for 15 minutes and eat every hour and a half, my carpet needs vacuuming, the only time I went to the bathroom I was holding a baby while the other cried at my knee, and I cried 5 times before noon today (not usual - just one of those days. Maybe my period is coming???).

Someone tell me I'm not alone!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on May. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• YOur house sounds clean compared to mine. I have one 14y/o. And...I did start today. So, I have you topped. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:06 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I am right there with you. Big Hugs! Take a deep breath and repeat after me...."Naptime....Naptime...Naptime."
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:06 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Your totally not alone on this one! :) Just take a day to sit with your kids and don't worry about the rest.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:08 PM on May. 4, 2010

• yah its been a rought two weeks for us with DH working all weekend and long weekday hours. Its so incredibly far from clean but I did clean the bathrooms today and picked up in the kitchen and folded laundry. That's probably about all I do. I feel terrible that I could do more but ADD and housekeeping are a nightmarish mix. DH is getting me a housekeeper once a month for mother's day! I can't wait and am so freaking thankful! But now my guilt is taking over so I'll see what I can get done here :P
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 3:09 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My house is a mess. And I started today too.
    Anonymous

• WOMAN YOURE NOT ALONE... lol we just moved into our new home and busy packing and caring for my 2 girls who are 22 mos and 4 mos old hahaha i am sitting in their room trying to organize their closet but i am about the throw in the towel and say the hell with it!!! lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 3:10 PM on May. 4, 2010

• mrs pulley: You and I have the same issue. ADD and housekeeping= more mess usually. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:11 PM on May. 4, 2010

• me too. 2 loads to be fold and One to go to the dryer:( and the kitchen is a mess I had guests yesterday and I cleand nothing. I m trying to relax now in front of the PC with the baby's noise in the background :)
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 3:12 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Well I have a pile of laundry the size of the Alps waiting to be done. I would do it, but right now my dryer is not working and I don't have an outside laundry line. So there it sits.... We cleaned out the kids room this weekend and put in bunk beds-- so now I have a few things left in that room to take downstairs and things to put away, I have bins of seasonal clothes to sort out, and put away, and my bathroom needs a good scrubbing. The livingroom, kitchen and my room are fairly clean, although there are a few things that need to be put away or sorted out.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:14 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I think you are in my house....I have about a weeks worth of laundry on the back of my couch, at least I have it folded lol!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 3:15 PM on May. 4, 2010