Are you Pro-life or Pro-choice? And does your religion have anything to do with it?

If it is wrong, why is it wrong, in your opinion?
If it is fine, why is it fine in your opinion?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 3:18 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm pro-mind my own business. If its not in my uterus its none of my business.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 3:25 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I'm pro choice! I personally wouldn't have an abortion unless it was positive that I couldn't survive the pregnancy or birth. BUT I don't believe anyone has the right to tell others what they can and can't do with their bodies. I am against late term abortions into the 2nd and 3rd trimester though. But the way I see it is, if they don't want the baby and aren't going to take care of it, then there is no reason for them to have it.. and yes, you could put it up for adoption, but it's very hard to adopt a baby, so it seems like there are alot of ppl who want to adopt but there really aren't that many in my opinion.
    Anonymous

• Before I had my son I was pro-choice. I thought all that bull shit about how it's a woman's right to choose and all that. After having my son I wonder how anyone could kill an innocent baby. I'm pro-life now. I realize that every person decides whether or not they want a baby when they have sex. Deciding after isn't the right now. You make choices in your life. That and the science says that a baby can feel what goes happens and it is a life.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:24 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Oh and I'm not religious.

That whole "i mind my own business" thing really gets to me. Would you sit back and watch a baby be burned with cigarettes? If you would your a horrible person and should be tied up and dunked in water over and over. All it takes for evil to prevail is for GOOD PEOPLE to sit back and do nothing.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:27 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I'm pro choice. Every woman has her own reasons for having or not having an abortion. I am no one to judge what someone else decides to do or why.
    Anonymous

• A baby being burned with a cigarette is atrocious and no of course I would not sit by and watch it happen, but there is absolutely nothing I can do to stop some random women from having an abortion. I vote for pro-life candidates. I personally would not have an abortion, and if someone came to me and asked my opinion I would do everything I could to talk them out of having one. I guess I could go troll around outside abortion clinics with signs but I have a husband and 2 kids to care for so I have more important things to do with my time. Sorry I put myself and my family first.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 3:30 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I'm neither....for me it is your CHOICE! There is no wrong choice. It has to do with your situation.
    yolandasix

Answer by yolandasix at 3:38 PM on May. 4, 2010

• im pro-choice - and ive had an abortion & am not ashamed of it - never killed a baby. thanx very much.
    The question of when a human life begins is a profoundly intricate one, with widespread implications, ranging from abortion rights to stem cell research and beyond. A key point in the debate rests on the way in which we choose to define the concepts of humanity, life, and human life. What does it mean to be alive? What does it mean to be human? Is a zygote or an embryo alive? Is a zygote or an embryo a human being? These are intricate philosophical questions that often incite intense debate, for their answers are used as evidence in the answers to questions about the moral status of a zygote, embryo or fetus.
    to me, theres a different between a baby - a fetus - an embryo - and a zygote.
    plus, its none of your business wether another women decides to terminate her pregnancy or not.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:46 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Pro-choice, Atheist. I certainly am not "fine" with the idea of abortion. However I also know that there may be extenuating circumstances that lead up to one. Other cases it's because some damn slut is too stupid to use condoms and is using it as birth control (I really detest these people). Overall I think the best way to solve the issue of abortion and unwanted pregnancies is to educate people not only on the options available to them if they find themselves in a situation of an unwanted pregnancy but also on birth control methods to avoid them in the first place.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:47 PM on May. 4, 2010

• You are one funny person purple butterfly. It's obvious you are coping and pasting your answers from somewhere.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:50 PM on May. 4, 2010