Breast Aug/ Pregnancy

I had a breast augmentation last month on the 29th and I might be pregnant. Is there anything that I need to be aware of such as any complications to the implants since its only been a little over a month since the surgery?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Health

• Nope :) As long as they are done right, you won't even have any trouble breastfeeding. If the doctor put them right under your skin or removed your nipple and areola to do it then you will likely have trouble, but otherwise everything should go totally smoothly :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:26 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Just be prepared for the possibility of being HUGE. I go up 2 cup sizes when I'm pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Implants are most often and should be put under the muscle and should not affect beaing able to breastfeed, but yeah...... you will have big hooters for a while.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:59 PM on May. 5, 2010