How differant are you and your so and or husband.

My fiance wants to anilizeevery thing and it drive me nuts.
He got laid off andwas making ahundred thousand a year and now he may have to take a big pay cut like 30 thousand a year. I am also going to go back to work and i make about thirty thousand a year.
What drives you nuts about your guy/
How do I help him understand that it will work out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• How does analyzing stuff have to do with getting a pay cut? I am not sure what you are asking...the difference between me and SO or how to get your guy to relax???
    Anonymous

• I don't quite understand the question either. Are you asking how me and my DH are different...or are you asking advice on how to get your SO to relax and realize everything will work out?
    Anonymous

• My husband and I have a huge difference in our salaries. He makes about 8 times what I make. But we blend it all together and it doesn't make any difference.
    Anonymous

• We are complete opposits, almost in every single way. We complement eachother very well. But it also makes us both crazy sometimes. For the other part, you will not be able to get him to relax, thats a stressful situation. He is used to being the sole breadwinner and it might bother him that you have to work at it to, not to mention with your salaries combined, its 40,000 less then what he is used to. He will see in time that things are going to work out, but he is going to have to sacrafice things, and he probably sees this, and it stresses him. So I would just say I understand how you feel, and leave it at that. You cant make him feel any other way then he already does, but you can assure him that you are confident that things will work out, but you understand why he is stressed.
    Anonymous

• Me and hubby are entirely different, entirely. Its hard for us sometimes because we dont balance each other, we clash. Ive learned to read him over the years and now I am well prepared on his reactions about things. Ive learned to ask the right questions I guess.

Im sorry he got a paycut and he is stressing. This is his way of handling it. I think his analyzing is giving him the reality of things and that might be a good thing. Just reassure him as much as you can. GL!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My husband and I have the same values and are alike in some things and not in other things. My husband gets stressed sometimes big time. I've learned to just listen to him rant. When he's done I hug him and he gets over it. Life goes on.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:24 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I know what she's asking............ some guys have to have everything planned (God help their wives or GF's) or it's no good in their minds. Theres a good hiding place for the bodies.........................just sayin'
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 10:51 PM on May. 4, 2010