If you around 20 weeks pregnant...

Do you feel the baby moving often?
I'm wondering because I don't feel mine moving too often.I haven't felt him move in about 3 or 4 days,actually.
This is my 3rd. i remember feeling my last two move a lot abut now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I always nudge my belly when I want him to move, and it's worked since pretty much the beginning when I first started feeling him. Annoy the baby really good and they usually start to squirm around...if not, I'd say it's still probably fine. Could be the position could be that he's not much of a mover, could be they aren't strong enough for you feel all of them yet, etc... If you are worried, call your doctor and if he thinks you should come in he'll/she'll let you know!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 5:43 PM on May. 4, 2010

• This is my second and they always say you feel each baby move sooner... well, I felt this one later lol. By 20 weeks I was still getting good kicks at night, but almost nothign throughout the day.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:35 PM on May. 4, 2010

• it is common at that point to not feel them for a couple days, they are still small enough to turn in and you won't feel when they kick inward!! I had the exact same question a few weeks ago :) I am 27 weeks now and there still are days where she is WAY more active than others! but I do get to feel her every day now! gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 3:44 PM on May. 4, 2010