Have you or do have you known of anyone having sex with an animal?

My Aunt was telling me about this. She worked at a small office where everyone became pretty close friends. Well, it was one of the ladies birthdays.
So the office girls decided to throw her a suprise birthday party. One of the girls was her best friend and had a key to her house.
So she had everyone come to her house before she got home and they all hid in the basement. They heard her come in,waited about 10 minutes (don't understand why they waited so long) then they burst out the basement door and shouted suprise! She was sitting on the with no pants on,a jar of peanutbutter in her hand..she was putting the pb on her hoo-ha and having her dog lick it off!
Is that not just crazy?I've heard of this stuff but only thought it was a joke!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ROFLMAO soooo funny and sooo gross, well this one time in mexico.. jkn havent been there and havent witnessed anything like that.. hope the lady got her house key back or changed the locks. lmao and here i thought a dog was a mans best friend, guess women are men too hahahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:18 PM on May. 4, 2010

• that's nasty
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:43 PM on May. 4, 2010

• eww i would think that was a joke..surely people dont really do that!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:44 PM on May. 4, 2010

• This is like an on going 'story" I am sure it happens but I have heard this before too!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:44 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I cannot imagine why on earth anyone would do that. That is disgusting! I wonder what this woman's reaction was when everyone came flying out of the basement. LMAO.. sorry this situation is far from funny but OMG that must have been embarrassing.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:46 PM on May. 4, 2010

• A few years ago, someone was arressted from our small town for having sex with the horses at the fairgrounds.
    Anonymous

• A few years back,a guy in my town was arrested for trying to have sex with the horses at the fair. No story,true stuff! Scary huh?
    Anonymous

• "ho-haa"? LMAO!!!!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:28 PM on May. 4, 2010

• LMAO..I said "hoo-ha" because I didn't know of any other way to put it that wouldn't sound nasty,lol.
    Anonymous

• BRB gotta puke!!!!!!!!!
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 4:38 PM on May. 4, 2010