Is 12 Weeks Too Early?

I'm almost 12 weeks preggers and this morning before I got in the shower I noticed, what looked like colostrum. I started leaking at around 28-30 weeks with my first pregnancy...is it too soon to start developing this already?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope, I am pregnant with my third and it start at 6 weeks.
    Anonymous

• I think with 2nd or 3rd pregnancies anything goes. How old is your first if you don't mind me asking? My son has been off of the boob for about a good 10 months now and I still leak in the bath tub, so it's possible that your still leaking from your first. If that is not the case, then it probably is related to your current pregnancy, but it's not abnormal.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:48 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I would think so, but if you have it then I guess not!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:49 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Ctink8189: I'm the OP. My first son is almost 4. And I didn't breastfeed him (I was young and stupid, I do plan to try to breastfeed this one though)
    Anonymous

• Not average, but not abnormal either. I never leaked with either child and I nursed #1 until I was 5 months pregnant with #2. Within 1 week of #1 weaning I stopped having anything until the day #2 was born. Everyone is different.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:07 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Oh, okay I was just checking ;) BTW your not stupid for not breastfeeding lol It's understandable, Best of luck to you in your pregnancy and delivery =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:07 PM on May. 4, 2010