Am so ready to give up. what is wrong with me. any advice.

So i went to the doctor yestarday and there were 3 follicles but they said theywere not mature. but the think is, is that i started my period for a day stopped n when i was almost done with the 200mg of clomid started again. then it was off n on till 3 days b4 my apt then i just continued on my period. weird. they still checked me n said it was weird. could the long irregular period messed it up. I asked them why they were not growing and they did not know why. i have had kids b4 and didnt have no problems. but now i have been trying for 8 months and nothing. what is wrong. i have tried everything. though have been really stressed. maybe that is it. Very stressed, my bf lied to me and stole from me, she moved and we called our friendship off. then my tahoo broked down n it costed 2100 to fix it so i have been a little stressed out. but i feel so worthless. i just want to cry. every month have follicles. just dont grow. help pl

txcandy13

Asked by txcandy13 at 3:49 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• first off...its only been 8 months. sometimes it does take longer - my first and second took 12 and 18 months ttc.

relax, stress does indeed affect your possibilities of getting pregnant.

stop trying for a while and just have fun!

I tossed all my charts, thermometers, EVERYTHING - and got pregnant within the next cycle. I stopped trying and started to have fun again.
    Anonymous

• i would say to give up for a month or too and relax. Then try again. Sometimes stress is the worst thing when getting preggo.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:51 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Yes, stress can be a deal breaker, relax, 8 months is nothing, it took me five years to get pregnant for the first time, it will happen if it is meant to be, focus on something else for a while that might be all you need. Sending baby dust your way.

Answer by older at 3:57 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Thanks you guys. i think i need to start having fun than trying lol. going to sit back n try to relax n not be so stressed out. i think it will happen. just frusterated. that it has not yet. lol. thanks for all the answers. yall are the best.
    txcandy13

Answer by txcandy13 at 7:07 PM on May. 4, 2010