I just want to be pregnant so bad !!

Anyone else want to be pregnant so bad that it's all you think about ? I've been trying for over 3 years. It doesn't sound like all that long but when you've done the same thing every single month, it's so hard. I'm getting so depressed about it. I have PCOS! Anyone else have PCOS?? If so, how did you get pregnant? I've been on clomid, ovidrel, and one other and they don't work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I wanted to have a baby for a while, and never would get pregnant, but when I gave up trying and thinking about it all the time it just happened!
    Anonymous

• I understand exactly how you feel. Because I feel the same way. Me and my hubby have been trying for a year and a half now (i know it doesnt sound as long) and have had no success. So i completed agree with you. I so hard to not think about it when its something that you want desparately.
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 4:25 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I completely agree with both pp it is extremely hard although I do not have pcos and did not have to wait as long to get pregnant I know the ll months that it took me to get my bfp i felt as though it would never happen and all i wanted to do was cry and be depressed then I finally gave up and now I am pregnant with number one. All I can say is relax it will happen when you stop putting your body under so much stress.
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 5:24 PM on May. 4, 2010

• been ttc for almost 5 y rs now
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:23 PM on May. 4, 2010