Is it ok to dance (not grind) but dance with another guy even though you're married?

my gf and I went to a club people were ballroom and salsa dancing is it ok to dance with other men?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask your husband. I didn't think it was a big deal until I told my husband about it after I got home and he was a little upset. We talked about it and honestly, I'd feel a little upset if he were dancing with another girl too. We are rather jealous people but we have a very trusting relationship, so we never hide things from each other.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 5:50 PM on May. 4, 2010

• No. Absolutely Not. Would you want your Husband dancing with another woman?
    Anonymous

• I don't see why not. As long as its not sexually heated dancing, I don't see a problem with it...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:18 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Of course its ok. Dancing is not cheating. As long as you are not making out with or fondling him I don't see where there is an issue.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 4:18 PM on May. 4, 2010

• and yes when we go out my husband is allowed to dance with other women. Its not a big deal. We may goof around and flirt but we both know that its harmless. We are very secure in our relationship.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 4:19 PM on May. 4, 2010

• In my opinion I would say it is not right. You may look at it as harmless, but alot of men that you meet at this kind of places can take it as something totally different. Then you've got yourself a problem. Also, as previous poster said, you need to ask yourself how you would feel is the roles were reversed.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:19 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I don't think so. Unless it is a mutual friend or a family member.
    If it's a stranger, then no that isn't right at all. Even a mutual friend is borderline.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:34 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't. It would definatly bother my hubby!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 4:53 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I would find it very odd to go clubbing and dance with another man if you are married.

If you go clubbing and dance with your girlfriends that is a whole different thing.

If you are at a wedding, work party, or some place where you know every one and you dance with another man like a friend... that would probably be ok.

Anonymous

• Only if it is fine with your husband.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:08 PM on May. 4, 2010