What do you wish for your life to be perfect right this moment?

I wish for my husband to takes us on vacation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No headacke, right now, would be nice :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 4:40 PM on May. 4, 2010

• To win the jack pot lottery,thats all.
    Anonymous

• I want to go on vacation too, but my husb has so much going on at his work right now.
    Anonymous

• I want a grandchild so bad!!!!! I need my baby fix!!! I love babies!!!!!! This is the only thing missing in my life!

Answer by older at 4:24 PM on May. 4, 2010

• passionate sex (last time we did it was when we were trying to get pregnant - DD turning 3 this summer!)
    Anonymous

• Anon 3:25 You haven't had sex in three years or you haven't had passionate sex in three years? My husband would have none of that. He'd divorce me before a month was up. lol

To win the lottery. That would be ideal.
    Honestly though, I want to work in the photography field. I want a job at a studio or something. That's what I want.
    And no I don't mean a Sears Portrait Studio or anything like that. I mean a stand alone studio.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:33 PM on May. 4, 2010

• @ JazzlikeMraz: I havent's had sex in three years. I love him, but he's really sick and just can't. Sometimes it drives me nuts and i'm thinking of going out, getting screwed by a stranger and come back home a bit reliefed.
    Anonymous

• i wish for a day off. (i'm a SAHM)
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:44 PM on May. 4, 2010

• my DH understands me better and stops being the only one that has to decid when it comes to our families.Ilove him but he s trying to force me to treat his family like nothing happens(we had troubles: him insulting my family and me criticising his)
    Anonymous

• money
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 5:01 PM on May. 4, 2010