Texting

Is there anyway to go online and read text messages? I have a 15 year old that think may be sexting and I want to find out. She has boost mobile, if that helps at all thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• it depends on the phone company
    why not just read them off her phone?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:19 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I don't think you can check. (I have boost too)

Unless maybe you call boost ? I don't think you can check online, though.
    Just wait til she falls asleep and get her phone. Unless she deleted the pictures. Idk.

GL.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:20 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I dont want her to know that I'm doing it
    Anonymous

• Thats while you get it when shes sleeping, or in the shower.
    ?
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I'm sorry, but your teen has no right to privacy IMO if you think she is up to no good...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I could do it while she's sleep but I believe she may be deleting them afterwards, this is not my first time thinking this so I think she's deleting them, I just want to make sure
    Anonymous

• oooh! okay! Hm. I'm stumped on what to do!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:27 PM on May. 4, 2010

• When I am giving a reason to think something is going on, I take it right in front of her and look. If you see nothing, just say I pay for this it is mine and I have the right to check, it's my job. If you see something, take it. Period. You'll hear all the you don't trust me and everything else, but the more often you check and see nothing the less you'll want to check. Call your company and for a fee they will send you her texts. Atleast with Verizon that is how it works.
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 4:28 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Just take her phone and look for yourself.
    If you think your daughter is doing something inappropriate be upfront with her.
    Don't hide that you're trying to figure it out. Be right out and tell her what you think.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:31 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I tell my son I have the right to look at his phone any time I want and that I can compare the number of texts on the phone bill with the number on his phone so I know if he is deleting them.

I also told him that he has no idea who is reading the texts he sends and to NEVER send something he doesn't want his girlfriends dad to read. I think this last part made the biggest impression.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 4:38 PM on May. 4, 2010