Mother day pictures

I told my hubby I wanted to take mother day pictures with my children (2) not his and with his other 2. I think he got bothered. Is it wrong for me to want pic with my kids alone? Or is it better if just my 3 take a picture without me. Omg why does this have to be so complicated????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I think there is nothing wrong in it. It s very normal that u r gonna love ur kids more than his. it s a mother instect, why do people pretend that a step mom should love her kids and his equally, no comparision. WIth that said, and for everyone to be happy, take 2 pix:one with ur own kids and another with both ur kids.
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 4:40 PM on May. 4, 2010

• UR STEP MOM.. why would u leave his out/... i dont think thats fair. if u were around them for a long time. and they come over and u have to be the mom figure THEN YES they should be in it..
    Anonymous

• I know exactly how you feel but if you are a mom to them too you might as well include them too I guess that's one reason I never did it but now that I have my own and my sk are older sure why not I mean their daddy's blood runs through their veins. GL So those are all his kids. I guess if u put urself in his shoes u might c it differently...hmm?
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:36 PM on May. 4, 2010

• it's mothers' day, not stepmothers' day. does his ex invite your biological children to take mothers' day pictures with her? i doubt it. but no one thinks she's wrong for excluding her childrens' siblings. it's not wrong for you to want a picture with your own offspring. i'm sure there are plenty of pictures of dh that include only his older children.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:38 PM on May. 4, 2010