How many of you can truly say you belong here?

With that I mean, how many of you are TRULY Native Americans? Because frankly, the ignorance factor of this site in regards to foreigners amazes me. Do you realize that the ONLY people who truly belong in America are Native Americans, meaning the Native American Indians- If you are not Native American, you are also a foreigner, somewhere in your past guys. This unacceptance stuff is just pathetic really. Thank God your ancestors did not have the attitudes, or rather ignorance that some of you have. It's really time to grow up kids and do your research on where YOU really came from. This attititude makes for nothing but hate and makes you no better than a terrorist.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with alot of you have said. I also accept the melting pot that America has become. Yes, there is alot of ignorance out there.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:03 PM on May. 4, 2010

• On that note,no i don't then
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:45 PM on May. 4, 2010

• wave

My family is part Native American and part Pilgrim.  No kidding.  Of course those dern Pilgrams were immigrants!!!  I can prove it too! 

Anonymous

• i agree with you 100%
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:45 PM on May. 4, 2010

• my mom is part indian and my dad is 100% jew... so i KINDA belong here?? lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:50 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Do you realize that the ONLY people who truly belong in America are Native Americans

Yeah, because they materialized here out of thin air. They didn't emigrate here from Siberia or anything like that...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:54 PM on May. 4, 2010

• So none of us belong here we should all have to leave lol

By law I belong here and all who are American citizens or legally here belong here.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:56 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I am Irish. I belong here because my ancestors came LEGALLY.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:59 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Again, there but by the grace of God...... Can any of you, dare I say religious, hear, comprehend and incorporate the message?

Anonymous

• I keep hoping one day this ridiculous, dated, tired, good for nothing opinion will go away. Yes, Native Americans were here first. We all know that. We can't go back and change that by Columbus not finding the new world. We live in the here and now, or those of us who are sane do, and we must have a functioning society with laws. That includes immigration. It is not hatred or racism to say you come here legally or stay where you are. No matter what you think. Arizona passed a law by a majority vote of 78%. What does that tell you?! By the way, Native Americans immigrated too. And they didn't believe in ownership of the land. Your logic is flawed from step one.
    Anonymous