im so close...

hello ladies! im sooooo excited! Im so close to being finished with my website!

My question is: What do you think about my website? Is there anything I can change? add? delete? etc...

upallnightscrapn.webs.com

Thank you everyone in advance!
ashley

upallnitescrapn

Asked by upallnitescrapn at 4:45 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• up all nights crapn lol...... ok i know its up all night scrapn.. but u should have rethought the name...
    Anonymous

• Love it, beautiful and I got "scrapn" not "crapn" first, lmao!!! :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:49 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Dang, Girl! I'm very impressed. It's obvious you've put a lot of time and hard work into this. It looks really good!

The only problems I seen was a few grammatical errors...nothing big though. If you want me to proofread and point out what I notice, I will. But don't wanna nit-pick unless you would like...
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:53 PM on May. 4, 2010

• oh i know, im a horrible speller. =(, i hated school. the only a+ i got was in anything to do with art. everything you see on my website, i did by myself. with no help from anyone. i even taught myself html and css coding. which is so confusing. i appreciate your kind words, they mean the world to me.

as for the looser who is Anonymous, im sure my daughter who is 7 could outwit you. im sure it took alot to come up with that statement and your jealous of my talent, thus why you had to come up with some lame ass joke and respond as Anonymous.
    upallnitescrapn

Answer by upallnitescrapn at 5:54 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Dude, Anon was not being a Loser (one o, not 2) I also read it as up all nites crapin and wondered what kind of website that was. I didn't click on it. Don't assume jealousy because you came up with a questionable name. Not everyone gives a shit about scrap booking. Get it? Up All Nights Crapin', but nobody gives a shit.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:14 PM on May. 4, 2010

• no your just both idiots.
    upallnitescrapn

Answer by upallnitescrapn at 12:22 AM on May. 5, 2010

• oh and fyi, i didnt care what anyone thought about what my website was for, i wanted peoples opinion on how my website looked... and dont be to quick to judge bc, the scrapbooking industry is in the multi billions. i make over 20$ an hour professionally scrapbooking, I bet you work at some lower class fast food joint, makn what 5.50?
    upallnitescrapn

Answer by upallnitescrapn at 12:26 AM on May. 5, 2010

• nice website, but I also first thought Up all nite crappn. So sorry.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:58 AM on May. 5, 2010