Wheezing

My daughter is 7 months old and started crawling about a month ago.. I noticed that when he is crawling for a while that she wheezes. Could that be asthma and should i take her to the doctor? Thank you

Mandy211

Asked by Mandy211 at 4:59 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would just to be on the safe side. It could be asthma or she might just be wore out from trying to crawl.
    Anonymous

• I would definitely bring it to the dr's attention to be safe. My son was diagnosed with asthma at age 3. Altho I KNOW he had his first mild attack at age 2 1/2 yrs. So it can hit at any age esp if you have it in the family already. My biggest adjustment for me was having a baby boy diagnosed with bad egg and nut allergies at 6mo of age. I've learned how to cook without eggs quite a bit its amazing lol.
    Ashleigh29

Answer by Ashleigh29 at 5:57 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Her dad has very bad asthma and allergies that worries me the most..
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 12:24 AM on May. 5, 2010