I just started prozac today

well I was taking welbuterin the dr perscribed for a week it made me real confused so I stopped and went back to my dr and he gave me prozac this time..made me feel kind buzzed then tired...anyone thats taken it how did u feel on it at first and did it go away?

thismomrocks4

Asked by thismomrocks4 at 5:00 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Health

• If the doctor is not a psychiatrist and is not prescribing this in consultation with your therapist, something is very wrong

Answer by rkoloms at 5:17 PM on May. 4, 2010

• no mam thats were ur wrong....I am under a therapist
    thismomrocks4

Answer by thismomrocks4 at 5:20 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I like how when u put something in somewere and just cause you don't mention something people ASUME wth ladies....STOP DOING THAT LOL
    thismomrocks4

Answer by thismomrocks4 at 5:22 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I've heard alot of ppl say that Prozac makes them tired... I dunno tho, sorry I'm not much help
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:29 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Yes, these types of medications do take some time for your body to adjust to them. However, if the symptoms are seriously affecting your ability to perform daily activities, then you need to talk to the Dr. about switching you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:32 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My ex was taking Wellbutrin and Prozac. In Ca. Drs. will not talk with the wives of patients and so he was getting scripts from two diff. Drs. That crap makes zombies out of those who take it, not to mention Prozac makes you really sick in the heat. Be carefull
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:54 PM on May. 5, 2010