I need honest answers please! Looking for wah opportunites - zero investment!

Are there any work at home opportunities that DO NOT cost anything to get started? I'm looking for jobs or businesses. I also do not want anything that involves selling.

I would like to hear from those of you that are ACTUALLY making money!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Any Business, even one that says "without investment" is going to cost something. That's how businesses work. But a job should never cost you a dime. I make a great income, but I put a good bit in to my business too... I would be happy to provide that info, but seeing as how you want a No-investment opp., I'll leave it up to you. If you would like to know what I do, you can listen to the audio at http://www.byoaudio.com/play/W6lDgJzT

Otherwise, I have put together a list of companies that hire home based employees. These are ALL JOBS, and none of them will cost you to get involved, although a few require that you cover the cost of your background check...
    http://www.sabrinascloset.info/work-at-home-jobs.php

Let me know if you have any questions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:10 PM on May. 4, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:18 PM on May. 4, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:28 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Like the first answer posted all wah biz that you are going to make REAL money with and offer freedom are going to cost you something. I can give you some info on the company I am with that has a smaller investment than a lot of opportunities, and this company has literally saved my butt since my SO lost his job last month!

Vist MY SITE

for all your information and get back to me ASAP!

Amanda Moyer

570-423-3112

xxmandyraexx@gmail.com

xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 5:45 PM on May. 4, 2010

• ya agree with the first.. opportunities are for businesses and most have a start up cost, but most have a refund offer also.. i know my rep business does..but i didnt need it..i also work part time with a few companies that i didnt have to pay to join..
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 7:09 PM on May. 4, 2010

• LOL Poster I think you are confused. Its ok it happens to the best of us...lol Here is a HUGE list of work at home JOBS.

Some people are just not cut out for work at home businesses :0)

But if you decide you want more for your family let me know!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:10 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I'm a webcam model...it's a pretty controversial job, but I love the money, and for the most part, it's fun. I now own my own studio. Was just giving my 2 cents. Just trying to help.
    StacyStrokum

Answer by StacyStrokum at 2:30 AM on May. 16, 2010

• http://strokumproductions.blogspot.com -- in case you'd like more information.
    StacyStrokum

Answer by StacyStrokum at 2:31 AM on May. 16, 2010