Need recommendation for good work at home job

Hello Moms: Am very good at administrative related work, art (I paint and have a degree in Fine Arts), customer service. Let me know if you have a good recommendation for me to work at home. Do not want to sell products or keep an inventory of products at this time. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:28 PM on May. 4, 2010

• We're group of like-minded, hard working Stay At Home Moms from a variety of backgrounds. At one point in our lives we were all looking for a better way to provide for our families. When you partner with us you’ll have time flexibility, be your our own boss, have unlimited income potential and endless support.

I'm a SAHM of four and I’ve been working from home with our team and company for 8 years. I’m looking to connect with other hard working Moms who would also like to work from home.

I can get you more information over the phone or via a webcast. Earn a few hundred dollars to $15,000 per month. You promote yourself through the company.

Our company has stellar credentials and a 25-year history:
    *Almost 1 BILLION in revenue last year
    *Debt free with an A-1 financial rating
    *Recipient of the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award
    *Inc. 500 Magazines 5X

www.SanyaWalker.
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 5:30 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I work from home with an awesome company that has literally save my family in the past month since my SO lost his job. Here is some info.

Vist MY SITE

for all your information and get back to me ASAP!

Amanda Moyer

570-423-3112

xxmandyraexx@gmail.com

xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 5:42 PM on May. 4, 2010

• i work part time and make about 300 a month on the low end.. i do a few different things..
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 7:07 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Here is a HUGE list of JOBS you are looking for, click here its free.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:08 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I sell for Brown Bag Party. It's the perfect part-time or full-time job for anyone. You EARN 50% commission on sales!!!!! You do not need to purchase a large kit to receive this discount. You do not need to recruit others to earn this discount. You do not have any monthly sales quotas to earn this discount. You will have this 50% commission from the start, for as long as you remain with our company. Work from home and BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!!! Want more info?Then check out my web site at www.nevadaadulttoys.com
    BBPChrissey

Answer by BBPChrissey at 12:38 PM on May. 8, 2010