Does your child have a toy that just gives you the CREEPS???

My mother gave my 22 mos old daughter a dool that moves, babbles, coos, cries, crawls, when it senses movement and that doll just gives me the creeps. hahaha sadly to say at night i put that doll in the closet, and its happens to be my daughters favorite toy. lol

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 5:27 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol not dool, doll hahaha typo
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 5:28 PM on May. 4, 2010

• No but When I was a kid I was terrified of my My Buddy doll after the movie child's play was released!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:28 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Yeah, my daughter has the same kind of doll, and I've taken the batteries out. It would be in her room, in the dark, nobody else is in there, and would go off. This mom doesn't play games like that! lol Scared the crap out of me!!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:29 PM on May. 4, 2010

• i saw that doll in the store they had a whole line of them, and when i walked by they started cooing and moving there head in my direction, and my 3yr old sayed i want that baby, i was like no way lol
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 5:31 PM on May. 4, 2010

• No way, that's the beauty of being the mommy. You don't have to put up with creepy toys! My Mom used to buy these creepy porcelain dolls and decorate my room w/ them. I used to lie awake at night totally creeped out by them, thinking they were gonna come alive and kill me!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:34 PM on May. 4, 2010

• lolzzzz !! as a kid i had a toy .. u know those naked troll dolls with different colored flaming hair which were standing all the way up ! well my mom hated them !!! especially after she had a nightmare about it , lol
    she wanted me to throw it away but i wouldnt let go off it coz it was a gift given by my best friend. i think i was under 10 at that time.. i still remember her expressions when ever i used to bring it on the dinner table :P
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 5:38 PM on May. 4, 2010

• my son use to have a glow worm. weird. . . i donated it to a church. but i think the creepiest toy on the market is Bratz Dolls. you don't change their shoes, you actually take their feet off! ewe! i will never allow those in my house.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:39 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My son has this lil talking dog, out of no where it will say "wanna play"...... uhhhh no lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:40 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My uncle took my cousin's Ferbbie doll and locked it in his safe because it creeped him out. This is a man who owns a bunch of guns and rides a motorcycle...

My son has a stuffed spider puppet that gives me the willies because it's small enough to look real but big enough to be really scary if it were real!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:17 PM on May. 4, 2010

• my kids have a jungle toy with screeching monkey sounds and one of them screams, I kid you not, REDRUM!!!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 6:29 PM on May. 4, 2010