For those of you that use nuvaring.

My insurance company once again has had to deliver my nuvaring a couple of days late. ( I called and they are overnighting it) My question is I was supposed to put it in Friday (technically I guess that would be the 5th day of my period.) I am curious,, should i go ahead and put it in today if it gets here or tomorrow or wait until I have a nother cycle. I know its supposed to stay inyour system for awhile so technically I have only had it out one week. What would you suggest??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Health

• I would say put it in when you get it and use back up this month. Or you could wait and use back up, but still order the next one ASAP. If you wait then maybe the timing of getting them won't be so critical.
    Anonymous